Marcel Rochas was born in Paris in 1902. In 1925 he opened the couture House of Rochas at 100 Boulevard St Honoré. In 1931, he moved to 12 Avenue Matignon. He launched his first signature fragrance in 1926 and established Parfums Rochas in partnership with Alfred Gosset in 1944. He closed his couture house in 1953 to concentrate on perfumes and accessories only.
(1943) "La Rose"
Floral fragrance created by Edmond Roudnitska. Black lace design on the box reminiscent of the Parisian style of the House of Couture.
The bottle is designed by Marc Lalique and made by René Lalique et Cie.
Height: bottle: 6,5 cm
box: 9 cm