Maison ORIZA L. Legrand
"Violette Fleur" (1920)
Very Rare crystal bottle with gilded label and mother of pearl stopper.
Perfumer, cosmetic and toiletry business established by Oriza L Le Grand at 11 place de la Madeleine, Paris on 1st January 1850 , purchased formulae from the Court of Louis XV perfumer Fargeon; first concept of a fragrance line; first use of the name 'concrete' in 1886; changed hands over the years, purchased in 1910 by Armand Schul; formed Societe Centrale de la Parfumerie Francaise; in 1930 acquired Rosine Parfums .
Height: 10 cm
Price: 380 €